Thursday, January 18, 2024

100% Trust in Financial Institutions

These 5-star reviews for a major online mobile banking app can't be wrong!


I'd say which Apple app it is, but since all 3 of the mobile online banking apps I use have similarly stellar reviews, it seems fairly obvious that we can trust them all. Yes, sir. The days of unethical behavior, deceiving practices, and outright fraud are all clearly behind us!

The illusion of prosperity is dead! Long live the illusion of prosperity!!

4 comments:

Shookie said...

Lmao!

Stagflationary Mark said...

I’m not going.
I’m going back in.
I’m not going anywhere else.
I have a few things I don’t think we have.
I’m going back in.
I have a few things.


Rumor has it that this was actually the proposed plot for John Wick 5. ;)

Stagflationary Mark said...

The older I get, the less time I have left. Trying very hard not to waste any more of it.

That said, I wasted some time on social media (board gaming forum) last week needlessly. It was a mistake. Very unsatisfying. Should have been playing with our dogs instead.

https://despair.com/products/persistence

Just let her (social media) go, lol. ;)

Torokunai said...

I was just thinking how amazing CR was as a resource 2004- ~2012.

That place was plugged in! Commenters were even boosting bitcoin like in 2011 IIRC.