Monday, August 15, 2011

The Future American Worker

Heartland Robotics: About Us

Our robots will be intuitive to use, intelligent and highly flexible. They'll be easy to buy, train, and deploy and will be unbelievably inexpensive. Heartland Robotics will change the definition of how and where robots can be used, dramatically expanding the robot marketplace. - Rod Brooks

A Renaissance in American Manufacturing


You might not know this but one of my responsibilities as Commander in Chief is to keep an eye on robots, and I am pleased to report that the robots you manufacture here seem peaceful, at least for now.

6 comments:

Watchtower said...

I just pray that GYSC doesn't see this...his hatred of robots knows no bounds.

EconomicDisconnect said...

YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY MARK???? You people are going to be grist for the robot revolution mill. :)

Stagflationary Mark said...

Watchtower,

What are the odds that he sees it?

Stagflationary Mark said...

GYSC,

D'oh! ;)

EconomicDisconnect said...

I even tweeted it I was so upset about the future. :)

Stagflationary Mark said...

GYSC,

You are REALLY NOT going to like my next post. Believe me on that.