Monday, February 4, 2013

Forcing Construction Jobs Back on Trend!


Click to enlarge.

I'll bet you $100 that we will never make it back to the blue trend line *and* that my name isn't Captain Awesome.

Easy money! That's two ways you can win! Any takers?

Before you place your bet, I should probably warn you that I don't live in Oregon. That might affect the odds of the surest way to make the $100, lol. Sigh.

Without gallows sarcasm all is lost.

See Also:
Happy Construction Labor Day

Source Data:
St. Louis Fed: Construction Employees per Capita

3 comments:

Stagflationary Mark said...

"Never" is a very long time. Easy money I'm telling you.

Just send me $100 now and I'll send you $200 when we get back on the blue trend. Guaranteed!

I'll even throw you a bone. If at any point in the future I legally change my name to Captain Awesome then I'll even send you an additional $200 back!

That's $300 in potential winnings!

$200 + $200 - $100 = $300!

Can't lose if you don't play. ;)

Stagflationary Mark said...

Bonus thought.

You might be wondering why I titled this post the way I did.

I'm doing a public service.

If someone wants to hire roughly 3 million construction employees just to win $100 from me, then nobody is stopping them.

In fact, I might even change my name to Captain Awesome if it works! ;)

Stagflationary Mark said...

For those interested, I've added My Yelp Reviews to the Useful Links section.

It's all local stuff, so don't expect much (especially if you don't live in Washington State of the USA).