Tuesday, September 18, 2007

James Cramer vs. Winston Wolfe

How did this bizarro world where nine-tenths of the companies I have followed as a stock picker for the last 20 years are losers and one-tenth are winners? - James Cramer, February 2000

If I was informed correctly, the clock is ticking, is that right, Jimmie? - Winston Wolfe, Pulp Fiction

To answer that question, you have to throw out all of the matrices and formulas and texts that existed before the Web. - James Cramer, February 2000

I was led to believe that if she comes home and finds us here, she wouldn't appreciate it none too much? - Winston Wolfe, Pulp Fiction

You have to throw them away because they can't make money for you anymore, and that is all that matters. - James Cramer, February 2000

Now, you've got a corpse in a car, minus a head, in a garage. Take me to it. - Winston Wolfe, Pulp Fiction

We don't use price-to-earnings multiples anymore at Cramer Berkowitz. - James Cramer, February 2000

Now boys, listen up. We're going to a place called Monster Joe's Truck and Tow. - Winston Wolfe, Pulp Fiction

If we talk about price-to-book, we have already gone astray. - James Cramer, February 2000

I'll drive the tainted car. Jules, you ride with me. Vincent, you follow in my Acura. - Winston Wolfe, Pulp Fiction

If we use any of what Graham and Dodd teach us, we wouldn't have a dime under management. - James Cramer, February 2000

Can you keep your spurs from jingling and jangling? - Winston Wolfe, Pulp Fiction

A-ha, that just leaves us with tech. That's why we keep coming back to it. That's why, despite the 80% increase in the Nasdaq last year, we are looking at another record year now. - James Cramer, February 2000

I get my car back any differently than when I gave it, Monster Joe's gonna be disposing of two bodies. - Winston Wolfe, Pulp Fiction

No comments: