Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Grinch Wins Epic Battle with Jack in the Box (Musical Tribute)

June 21, 2011
Jack in the Box to stop offering toys in kids' meals

A spokesman for the fast-food chain told Nation's Restaurant News: "Parents were generally not choosing Jack in the Box as a dining destination because of a toy."

I wonder if the spokesman realizes that the restaurant chain was named after a toy.

Wikipedia: Jack in the Box


I wonder if the spokesman realizes that a whopping 19% of the questions in their investor FAQ involve toys.

Jack in the Box: Investor FAQ

14. How can I get a Jack in the Box antenna ball?
15. How can I get a kid's premium toy?
16. How many antenna balls has Jack sold or given away?


2 comments:

MaxedOutMama said...

Despair - the cult of right-thinkers.

I use the "right" in the sense of self-righteousness, not in the political sense.

Stagflationary Mark said...

MaxedOutMama,

We lost both toys and rivers today.

Not good.