Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Favorite Needs (Musical Tribute)

May 13, 2015
The most expensive things in the world that money can buy



Pablo Picasso and Peter Paul Rubens
Ferrari race cars and white truffle pizzas
Soups made from shark's fin with hints of ginseng
These are a few of my favorite needs

My life-sized sculpture of a man who is pointing
Yellow postage stamps and gloves of moon walking
Sushi wrapped in the purest gold leaf
These are a few of my favorite needs

Tiffany dresses of Hepburn, it's Audrey
Perfume in crystal delivered by Bentleys
The rarest of Rolls-Royce made with two seats
These are a few of my favorite needs

When there's looting
When there's tear gas
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite needs
And then I don't feel so bad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA, that made me laugh. Good one!

Stagflationary Mark said...

Anonymous,

Win win! Your comment made me smile. :)

Now we just need to monetize all this laughing and smiling for the sake of GDP growth!

How about you pay me a dollar for the laughter and I instantaneously pay you that dollar back for the smiling?

That's TWO dollars of debt free GDP growth! And it didn't cost either of us so much as a penny!

I just wish I had thought this through. I could have paid you a thousand dollars for the smiling if you had paid me a thousand dollars for the laughing. Maybe next time! ;)