Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Won Again!

I'm not sure what I did to win this time. The email is vague.

You won £900,000

Send information: Name, Age, Country

Email xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx

Mrs. xxxxx xxxxx


What a lucky week I am having! This economic downturn sure is allowing the prosperity to flow!

I have x'd out the contact information. Since they apparently don't know much about me yet, I don't want any of you to get in there ahead of me and steal my winnings. Sorry. I will give you a hint though. The luck of the "Irish" is on my side!

Hey, maybe I can single handedly pay off the US budget deficit each year. Call it a trillion dollars a year. There's 365 days in a year, 24 hours in a day, and 60 minutes in an hour. That means I need to win $1.9 million per minute.

I just need to work smarter. If all it took to randomly win large sums of money was access to my email address, then think of all the money I'll be winning once I spend my days sharing my email address with random websites!

Mwuhahahaha!


See Also:

Fantastic News!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! I have noticed a surge in email lottery winnings, as well. It is a bull market for foreign lottery winnings!

I like to yell from the home office to my wife, "Good news! We just won the Nigerian (or whatever) lottery!"

(She thought it was funny the first time, but I think her patience with my eternal delight in the gag is wearing thin.)

Stagflationary Mark said...

threetorches,

(She thought it was funny the first time, but I think her patience with my eternal delight in the gag is wearing thin.)

Hahaha!

I would not recommend my site to your wife. I'm determined to "win" top prize in the thinning of patience category!

http://www.fraudaid.com/scamspam/lottery/index.htm#say

What will they say to get what they want?

They will tell you whatever you want to hear. They will tell you whatever they feel you will believe. They will pretend to be lawyers, claims agents, bankers, law enforcement agents, people of high rank in the government, gaming officials, tax collectors, and any other title that will convince you they are good people.


Oops. I thought I had a link to lottery scam information but by the looks of it I seem to have stumbled upon some sort of troubled asset relief program by mistake. Sorry about that!