Friday, November 18, 2016

Abercrombie Is Ditch'd

November 18, 2016
USA Today: Shoppers snub Abercrombie as sales plunge

Down 15% as I type this.

In the comments, Progressive Political Views, if indeed that is his/her real name says:

I'm glad to see that there are significant numbers of people beginning to recognize the materialistic ideology that is at the center of our culture. We value 'stuff' and throw away people, when it should be the other way around.

Baby steps. First we need to value people as stuff and not needlessly throw them away.



I did NOT just go there!!

Shame on me. Bad Mark. Bad! Bad!

2 comments:

mab said...

I blame Trump for the woes at The Gap and Abercrombie. In fact, I think we need safe spaces on the stock exchanges for all the "under-appreciated" retail companies.

I'll go so far as to call for an entire safe ZONE for Sears. We can't let the hates win. Ever! Love trumps hate.....or hates Trump....or somthin

Stagflationary Mark said...

A Sears safe ZONE will definitely get product moving off the shelves. People want to feel safe. They shouldn't need to run after making a big purchase.