Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mind Blowing Numerical Facts of the Day



Fact: The soft places we love could be home to thousands of bacteria.

Thousands? Could be? I don't know. Seems pretty far-fetched. I mean really, if I was shot thousands of times then I could be in mortal danger. I therefore better buy some Lysol ASAP!!

November 16, 2014
Up to 80 million bacteria sealed with a kiss

As many as 80 million bacteria are transferred during a 10 second kiss, according to new research.

Holy s%^t! I better buy more than one can!!

What will the experts think up next?

Could be thousands of atoms on the head of a pin?
Could be thousands of stars in the known universe?
Could be thousands of dollars of national debt?

Really f%^king big numbers dumbed down for the masses, baby. That's what I'm talking about, lol. Sigh.

No comments: