Sunday, June 14, 2015

Two Equally Important Quotes for 2015

June 12, 2015
Avi Gilburt doubles down: Gold is going to $25,000

First, I would like to point out that Elliott Wave analysis is used to track market sentiment. We use it in conjunction with Fibonacci mathematics to identify turning points and targets with our analysis.

Cancer 2015 Horoscope

With Jupiter influencing Saturn in the first half of the year, there may be some major changes taking place in your life.

Keep in mind that I am not claiming that either quote is important. I am merely claiming that they are equally important. Elliott Wave with Fibonacci and Jupiter influencing Saturn, baby. That's what I'm talking about.

Oh, and the $25,000 gold prediction has a 50 year time frame. This is horrible news for two reasons.

1. I'm 50. It seems unlikely that I will live to see if he really is the next Nostradamus.

2. In 50 years, we apparently still won't be mining the asteroid belt for jewelry. Major bummer. I expected better from us.

It's not all bad though. At least we'll know that paper dollars are still useful. He's only predicting an average gold price gain of 6.3% per year. That does not imply any hyperinflation. Sweet. I won't *need* to buy gold again then.

And lastly, if he really does want to be the next Nostradamus, then I suggest that he uses his mastery of Elliott Wave analysis with Fibonacci mathematics to predict how Game of Thrones will end. Now that would be impressive! ;)

No comments: