Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Will Bank Employment Ever Fully Recover? Absolutely!

The following chart shows blood and organ bank employees per capita.


Click to enlarge.

I can say with 100% certainty that we will make it back to the parabolic trend line! In fact, I wouldn't even consider this to be a parabolic trend failure. It's just a small hiccup in the long-term trend!

Why so glum? This is a time for optimism!

You thought I was talking about the financial banking system? No, I wasn't charting credit employment. I was charting lifeblood employment. Sorry about that. I see the confusion here. I should have made the title of the post clearer.

You also don't like the look of the trend line? Well, why not? One long-term trend line is just as good as any other. The important thing is that we stay the course! There will always be plenty of nail salon jobs to fill the gap!







Okay. That's it. Which one of you robots snuck that last video into my optimistic post! I must know!

Source Data:
BLS: CES Databases
St. Louis Fed: Population

3 comments:

mab said...

If we create a few more health scare jobs it will lead to more health care jobs.

Supply create demand!

Stagflationary Mark said...

And let's not forget health scar jobs!

The still-active New York socialite married into a wealthy art-dealing family and began experimenting with plastic surgery in 1997, shortly before the demise of her 20-year marriage. Having spent a reported $4 million on various procedures, which are speculated to include cheek implants and numerous facelifts, her dramatic changes have earned her the nickname "Bride of Wildenstein," along with "cat woman," due to her taut, feline-like appearance.

Don't look at the pictures. Best to just remember catwomen Anne Hathaway, Halle Berry, and Michelle Pfeiffer. Trust me on this. Don't spoit the memories! ;)

Stagflationary Mark said...

I meant to say spoil the memories, but you know what?

I think my memories were spoited!

Spoited = Spoiled + Exploited

Hahaha! Sigh.