Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Our Dog Honey Changes Bunkers!

This is surely a sign of the economic recovery!

November 22, 2011
Superbunker Mentality

Click to enlarge.

That was then, this is now!


Click to enlarge.

We were watching TV tonight and Honey decided that Cocoa's bed would make a fantastic vacation bunker! She did this all on her own. There was no prompting from us.


Click to enlarge.

Note the strategically placed left rear leg! Yes! She managed to get it in the bunker! Way to go Honey!


Click to enlarge.

Hahaha!

Perhaps I should have not allowed Honey to read my last post?;)

2 comments:

TJandTheBear said...

I know you give Honey all the love & cushy bunkers she could ever want.

My girl passed suddenly this June and I'm still lost without her. Hard still to even talk about it.

Give Honey a hug for me.

Stagflationary Mark said...

TJandTheBear,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a pet. I shed a tear just now (seriously) thinking about what you are going through. It took a full year after the death of my first dog (since being on my own anyway, away from the parental units) before I wanted to get another dog.

As you may recall, Honey had major surgery (half of her liver removed, 10" incision) about a year ago.

She's been doing fantastic ever since though, knock on wood.