Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Apple Tanks

I'm busy doing important stuff today, like washing my hair, like I do everyday, and playing video games, like I do everyday, so there won't be much to say. Very busy.

I do want to reiterate how optimistic I am about Nasdaq stocks though. I just saw a headline mentioning Apple Tanks (in after hours trading). I assume this is some sort of new technology that will allow our cars to have a greatly enhanced driving range. What will those innovative engineers think up next? Go Apple! To infinity and beyond!

I'm posting this from my iPhone 6. I love this phone! Might never need another! Still does everything I need it to do! Woohoo!

In all seriousness, for reasons I won't go into here, my phone is leased. I will need another at some point. I will probably buy the replacement though. Don't expect the purchases to continue at a rapid pace. I love my car. It's a 1996 Camry. I bought it new too, 20 years ago. Still does everything I need it to do! Very reliable. Might install an Apple Tank on it though, assuming I have properly inferred the new technology. ;)

2 comments:

Jazzbumpa said...

Apple tanks will prove their value in the impending orchard wars

Cheers!
JzB

Stagflationary Mark said...

Hahaha! :)