Thursday, November 27, 2014

Parabolic Trend Failure of the Day: Property Taxes per Capita (Musical Tribute)


Click to enlarge.

This parabolic trend failure is a Thanksgiving Day miracle!

Some of us may actually be able to stay in our homes over the long-term after all!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I should probably temper my enthusiasm, lest state and local government employees storm my house looking for property tax leftovers. In fact, let's just keep this little secret to ourselves. Okay?



I've probably said this before, but were you aware that parabolic growth is not sustainable?

Source Data:
St. Louis Fed: Custom Chart

4 comments:

Rob Dawg said...

I'm doing my part. My property tax mil rate is about 1/5th of one percent. Something something not sharing mumble something.

Stagflationary Mark said...

Rob Dawg,

My rate is about 1.45%. Something something would willingly share mumble something!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Huh, "they" keep voting for more property taxes in my bucolic limousine-liberal college town; filled to the brim with the wealth of student loan debt.

I think the line is "Prosperity baby, that's what I'm talkin' about here". Or somethin like that.

Stagflationary Mark said...

Anonymous,

Nothing says property tax prosperity like filling to the brim with a wealth of student loan debt!

You must feel very fortunate, very fortunate indeed!

Sarcastic prosperity baby, that's what I'm talking about. ;)