Saturday, September 5, 2015

Warning: You Will Never Get This Time Back

September 4, 2015
Cramer: Best way to protect yourself in the chaos

The trick to reducing the damage to your portfolio is to be ready with a game plan that will bail you out in the short term and keep you in the market long term. This way, your money is ready to work for you when you need it most.

Questions for Cramer?


Tricks! Can't get enough of them! Sign me up! Yes!

I understand that Cramer wants me to come up with a disciplined game plan that gets me out of the market when it is going down but keeps me in the market when it is going up. Once I've done that, I really should write an investment book so that others can earn risk free returns investing in risky assets too.

So, yeah, I have a question for Cramer. Would he be willing to write a foreward to my new investment book once the stock market has made me a billionaire? There's no hurry on that. It might take me a few weeks to perfect my game plan.

I'm planning to start in Vegas at the roulette wheel. I figure I will try betting less when I am on a losing streak but bet more when I start to get lucky. Why hasn't anyone else ever thought of this? It seems so simple and disciplined. And when it works there, I will adapt my game plan to play in the stock market.

Disciplined gambling strategies as a game plan, baby. That's what I'm talking about. What could possibly go wrong?

2 comments:

Rob Dawg said...

Be sure to choose a wheel with 000 to show your savvy.

Stagflationary Mark said...

Rob Dawg,

0, 00, 000, and 007! Gotta cash out all those "Bonds" to play. :)