Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Quote of the Day

October 7, 2015
Volkswagen dealer: Biggest fraud I have ever seen

"Dealer and customer satisfaction is a top priority for Volkswagen, as such, we have been actively working with our National Dealer Council to address the immediate needs of our nationwide dealer body," said Jeannine Ginivan, a spokeswoman for VW of America.

A top priority? Sure. Is it *the* top priority though? Well, it's kind of hard to say, what with so many top priorities to pick and choose from, lol. Sigh.

It really reminds me of the day I quit my job. The general manager was not pleased. I told him that I didn't believe employees were a priority. He said that employees are the #1 priority, it's just that other things are more important right now. Hilarious! (In that gallows humor kind of way.)

Oh, sure. I could have found something amusing about fraud in the article to make the quote of the day. Score one for sentimental value though.

2 comments:

mab said...

This Volkswagon incident proves Mish is right. If the Gov't hadn't intervened in the free market and implemented regulations, this behavior wouldn't be illegal at all!

Stagflationary Mark said...

mab,

And our prisons would be empty if we simply abolished all crimes! Or at the very least, hold lesser criminals to the same standards we hold "too big to jail" corporate criminals to!

Free market justice systems, baby. That's what I'm talking about, lol. Sigh.