Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Fine Print

I'm holding a coupon from Sports Authority in my hand.

$25 OFF YOUR PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE

SAVINGS FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE

NOT VALID AT CLOSING STORES AND CLEARANCE OUTLET LOCATIONS

VALID 5/1/16 - 5/30/16

Not valid at closing stores? All their stores are closing. So, yes. It's definitely going to be an adventure.

There's a lot more even finer print on the back. Don't have my microscope handy so I guess I shall pass. Who knows what it says? Call me cynical, but it might hold me responsible for paying for their bankruptcy if I use their coupon!

Don't you just love how the fine print continues to grow? It's taking over our lives. When is the last time you read an end-user license agreement when software is updated? Heck, I probably agreed to donate Apple a kidney, lol. Sigh.



Candy Mountain. It's going to be an adventure.

No comments: