Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Speeding Motorcyclist Feels Little Impact from Latest Crash

July 28, 2015
Global investors feel little impact from China market plunge

Despite the global jitters emanating from China's stock market moves, the value of publicly owned shares traded there represents about 7 percent of the world's total, according to the latest figures from the World Bank.

When asked how the motorcyclist felt about the future growth prospects of his beloved motorcycle career, he remained optimistic.

My hands weighed about 3 pounds, my emptied colon weighed 4 pounds, and my spleen weighed just half a pound. That means I only lost about 4 percent of my body weight. It's no big deal. There will be little to no change in my long-term strategy. Can I ask one favor before you leave though? Could you pass me a fresh colostomy bag?

2 comments:

Rob Dawg said...

Fake it til you break it.

Stagflationary Mark said...

Prey animals, such as motorcyclists, global investors, and small birds, must hide any weaknesses from their predators.