Thursday, September 10, 2015

Quote of the Day

September 10, 2015
Elon Musk: Nukes can make Mars more like Earth

You would be justified in assuming that the quote of the day would involve Mars and nukes but that could not be further from the truth. I instead refer you to the comment left by Mary Dixon.

There is a saying that where there is no vision the people perish,God uses so many people to work mysteriously in our lives. I want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr Max Yayan, a spell caster. In my life I never thought there is such thing as love spell intercession. My problem started a year back when the father of my two kids started putting up some strange behavior, I never knew he was having an affair outside our home. it dawn on me on that faithful day when he came home to pick his things that was when I knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which I have built for over eight years, I was confused and dumbfounded I called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after I started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, I really went through hell. until a day I was browsing on the internet and I happen to meet a spell caster I never believed on this but I needed my man back so I gave the spell caster my problem at first I never trusted him so I was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after 2 days my husband called me asking after our kids and apologized for the pain he has caused me, telling me that he is coming back home and that was all. Now we are living happily. If you are facing any problem right now and you need to resolve it immediately do not fail to contact him on this email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com you can get more info on his website on www.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.XXXXXXXX.com you can contact him now if you find yourself in any situation you are not pleased and he can be of help to you.. Contact Dr Max Yayan today on his email (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com) or call him on phone (+234XXXXXXXXXX). Thanks!

"234" is the international prefix for Nigeria. The prince just called. He wants his paragraphs back.



Want scary? The people who might actually contact the faithful love spell caster known as Dr Max Yayan are also among the people who may someday help pay our Social Security. Not so funny now, is it? Sigh.

No comments: