Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Today's Puzzle: Four Secrets

September 23, 2015
Time: 4 Secrets to Graduating From College With No Debt

You can live with your parents, work year round, cut expenses, take classes while still in high school, attend a cheaper college, and receive financial aid and/or scholarships?

Shocking!!

That's six things, but only four of them are secrets? Which ones? I gotta tell you, I'm stumped.

It might have something to do with going to college in the early 1980s. Times have changed. It's a different era now.

For what it is worth, my trick to graduate debt free was to live with my parents (who helped support me), work year round (one year of it), cut expenses, take classes while still in high school (just a couple), attend a cheaper college, and receive a scholarship. Seriously.

Time has uncovered 30-year-old secrets, handed down through generations and then nearly lost forever. They must be very proud. Now if they could just find Jimmy Hoffa!

Hey, live by the click bait, die by the click bait. Secrets? Bah!!

2 comments:

dearieme said...

I didn't work during term in undergraduate days, though I always worked in the vacations. One exception: the one term-time job I had was as bodyguard to a stripper. And whenever I tell the tale people say the same thing. "How much did you have to pay her?"

Stagflationary Mark said...

Hahaha! Too funny!! :)