May 17, 2016
Hertz brings back Shelby's Ford Mustang GT-H 'Rent A Racer'
From the comments:
Looking for work at Unemployed
Rates will be very high but even at $1000 for two days it's well worth it
(Commenter's name redacted.)
Why did I single this comment out?
1. The unemployed fine print.
2. $182,500 annual car rental offers value?
3. The curious need to rent a racer.
4. Instant gratification society evidence.
5. Concern over his retirement plan.
The answer shall remain a mystery.
Ah, who am I kidding? It's obviously #2! No, wait. It's #1. #5? Dammit. Made this quiz way too tough! Don't worry. This question won't be on the final.
Hatred Meets Political Reality: No Vote After Promising One and Demanding One! Was Ryan Set-Up? - We were supposed to have an Obamacare repeal vote on Thursday. Then we were told it was delayed until 3:00 AM Friday. Then we were told there would be a...
6 hours ago