Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Only Thing on My Bucket List

May 17, 2016
CNBC: A British fitness company wants you to work out while you commute

Why commute to work on a bike, fighting traffic and dodging potholes, when you could ride a stationary bike mounted inside a bus while you commute?



And why not be riding that bus while inside a ferry?

May 26, 2015
Dog strapped to woman's back on motorbike gets ride of his life

He says the dog was looking at him, whether he was silently pleading for help is open to debate.

And why not have a dog strapped to my back? On that bike? Inside that bus? Inside that ferry?

Oh, yes. All the pieces of my bucket list puzzle are coming together quite nicely. Hahaha! :)

4 comments:

dearieme said...

Even better, you could teach the dog to juggle.

Stagflationary Mark said...

Yes! Genius!

Soccer Dog is WAY too good at juggling for a canine

Hahaha!

Stagflationary Mark said...

It's getting a bit dangerous. Maybe I should consider wearing something on my head while biking, on the bus, inside the ferry, with a juggling dog strapped to my back. :)

Human Cat Perch

Stagflationary Mark said...

Human Cat Perch