Saturday, May 28, 2016

First World Problem of the Day

In Real Racing 3, a game I play for free on my Apple iPhone, I can currently earn up to 5 pretend gold per day by watching up to 5 advertisements. I watch all 5 back-to-back.

Ad #1


Reaction: Microsoft is making Kenya a better place. Nice. I've seen this ad so many times in the past few days though. So many times. Mute. Avert eyes.

Ad #2


Reaction: Crap. Not that ad again. Continue to mute! Avert eyes!

Ad #3


Reaction: F#%k me. Turn phone upside down. Stare at it for 30 seconds in contempt.

Ad #4


Reaction: F%^k Microsoft. Up the #%^*ing #%^!!!

Ad #5


Reaction: Microsoft! To the last, I will grapple with thee! From hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!



Hey, I'm no saint. I have my share of really stupid first world problems too. I own it. Hahaha! :)

P.S. Apologies to Microsoft shareholders. I didn't mean to imply that the advertising isn't 100% effective. Oh, it is. I assure you. Microsoft. Microsoft. Microsoft. Microsoft. Microsoft. See? Can't stop talking about the company which once sold me products. ;)

No comments: