Friday, August 7, 2015

If I Ate Cheerios Then...

August 4, 2015
Forbes: Less Than 10% Of Companies Are Using Marketing Automation, Here's Why

I don’t eat Cheerios. But if I did, I probably would have spat my Cheerios out of my mouth in shock after I recently read a few reports on marketing automation. Here’s why I was stunned: marketing automation is one of the most valuable tools the modern day marketer can employ and yet it’s been adopted by less than 10% of companies.

I don't eat Cheerios either. But if I did, I probably would have vomited my Cheerios out of my mouth after reading this as well. Only 10%? You mean that someday my phone could potentially ring ten times more than it does now? For the love of all that is holy, somebody get me some #%# #%^% f%^%ing Dramamine!



It's all fun and games until the Cheerios come up.

No comments: