Wednesday, June 29, 2016

7 Things That Don't Belong in a Work Email

June 28, 2016
Time: 5 Things That Don’t Belong in a Work Email

Yes, yes. That's all fine and dandy but it's really missing the big picture here. And when I say big picture, I really mean:

July 1, 2013
JFK Airport security supervisor axed after accidentally sending XXX photo of his genitals in mass email blast

It went out to about 20 individuals, including subordinates, at least two FJC veeps and two PA supervisors, the sources said.

Yeah, I'm fairly sure that should be #1 on the list. So what's the 7th thing? Well, it's complicated.

Since the more trustworthy Cthulhu is not running for president this year and I therefore fully intend to vote for Hillary as the lesser of the two remaining evils, there's no way that I shall ever reveal the 7th thing, even if that thing involves sensitive government information stored on a private email server. No, sir. Keeping my mouth completely shut on that one!

In all seriousness, how did we get in this situation? How is it possible that I must choose between Hillary and The Donald? It's like having to choose between sandpaper and steel wool when it comes to toilet paper. Um, I'll take one sheet of sandpaper I guess. Dammit! It's #%^*ing double-sided! ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a joke on another site:

Hillary and Donald are on a boat in the ocean that capsizes. Who survives?

America

Stagflationary Mark said...

Anonymous,

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Hahaha! Well, I guess that settles it. :)

Anonymous said...

I am sure there is an equation somewhere. Trump + Hillary / ZIRP + derivatives squared. Yah were screwed.

Who Struck John said...

Trump might be a slightly better bet; he already has experience with multiple bankruptcies.

Teri said...

Seriously? It's simple. Do you believe that the only people qualified to run for office are professional politicians? If you do, vote for Hillary. And you get the bonus of all that experience of breaking the law. If she gets elected, I hope you stock up on food to go with the toilet paper :)

Stagflationary Mark said...

What's it going to take to get Cthulhu to win? I ask because there is no way I would ever vote for Trump. Sigh.