Saturday, June 4, 2016

Kids These Days Have It Made?

June 4, 2016
USA Today: New grads have a huge retirement savings advantage

They do? Even with student loan debt incredibly high and interest on savings incredibly low? Seriously? This I gotta see!

Hold on. This better not be another clickbait article. Should I take the risk? No! I shall not click!

Kids these days have it made

Your elders might harbor a mild subconscious jealousy about your situation for reasons other than time. You’ve got a lot more going for you than you might think, including:

A low starting salary: In a certain context, being undercompensated has its perks. After all, your paycheck can only go up from here, right?


Dammit. I clicked, didn't I?

Forehead. Desk. Whack. Whack. Whack.

Hey, at least I miraculously skipped over the article's 6% compound interest rate assumption without actually spraying Kool-Aid out my nose. Perhaps I'm finally becoming desensitized to the clown horn!



Dammit. I spoke too soon. Gets me every time! ;)

No comments: