Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Nigerian Space Program

June 7, 2016
Nigeria: Our space program is not an 'ego trip'

NASRDA has been granted $20 million this financial year to keep operations going, but it needs $65 million more to get its next satellite project off the ground.

CONFIDENTIAL

Dear sir,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stagflationary Mark. I am an American prince and am in desperate need of your assistance.

The sum of ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS was recently found in my couch. I do not know how it got there. I do not want to know. I am afraid to spend it in my country. If you would be willing to travel to America and transport my couch safely to Nigeria, I would be willing to let you keep 65% of what you find.

I would also be willing to pay for your first-class airfare. Simply respond with a comprehensive list of all your bank account numbers and the money will be deposited directly.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Yours truly,
Stagflationary Mark

P.S. Oops. I think I just crossed the line of good taste again. Bad Mark. Bad! Bad! :)

No comments: