Friday, June 3, 2016

Most of Free Lunch Already Gone

June 2, 2016
The Onion: Man Takes Sober Moment To Reflect On Fact That Most Of Meal Already Gone

“How arrogant I was, thinking my lunch would last forever. I was so preoccupied with other things that I completely forgot to appreciate what I had right in front of me. I should have savored every moment I had with it, but now…now, it’s too late.”

What? You thought I was talking about the economy? Oops. Sorry about that. This is food satire. It has nothing at all to do with our strong and resilient economy.

We all know that the Fed will never allow this economic expansion to end.

Don't let the Great Depression, the Great Recession, and 17 other recessions since the Federal Reserve was created in 1913 fool you. They know exactly what they are doing and have learned from all their mistakes. This time it's different! The dream of everlasting prosperity has finally arrived! Woohoo!

No comments: